Auto Technician Jobs in Seattle, WA:
Looking for your next position in the automotive repair field?
Talk to us! We have been one of the leading transmission and repair shops in the Renton and Kent areas since 1985 with the same owner for the last 33 years. Whether you’ve been in the industry for years or are just beginning in your technician path, the team at Kings Transmission Automotive Service Center could be the place for you.
Take a look at some of the benefits of working for Kings…
DId we mention we’ve had the Same owner for 33 years!
PLUS, we offer…
- Competitive compensation packages including great medical benefits.
- Great hours (8:00 to 5:00 M-F, no weekends Part-time work also available
- Paid time off with Paid Major Holidays off, Including the entire week of July 4th
- Clean, safe environment
- Friendly team-oriented work environment
- Relaxed learning environment, willing to teach and guide as you learn from our team with expert knowledge that comes from over 147 years of combined experience in the industry plus, we provide continuous training including paid seminars from industry leaders such as ATSG, NAPA, O’Reilly and more.
- Effective communication between front office and back end.
- Well equipped and stocked shops. Uniforms are provided and serviced.
Our shops are extremely busy with our mechanics encouraged to work independently (with instruction as needed) to complete the job. Our owner of over 30 years works hard to build and maintain a strong team culture among management and staff.
As a growing shop, we’re looking for both experienced mechanics and those who are looking for an entry level position. If you have a passion for repairing cars and trucks, please submit an application.